Older Women Posing Nude
  • I heard on the news earlier in the week that Jenny McCarthy (Jim Carey's ex and the whack-job who tells parents to avoid vaccinating their children) posed nude for Playboy.

Many older actresses who have posed nude after they turn 40 are portrayed as classy whereas younger women who do the same thing tend not to be regarded as well. Some people tend to regard the older women as courageous in showing the world that they can be sexy as they get older.

Is there a double standard here or are they just two peas in a pod?
  • When did 40 become "old"?.....Hollywood.....very annoying

Youth is constantly flaunted, as if the definition of beauty is to be young.The courage it took to be photographed in the nude is beauty in itself because we are constantly made to believe that getting older is the end of beauty and the end of life.

Life is too short and people from my race (black people) are predisposed to hypertension. So when I comment on this board if you personalize my comments and take it to heart......well lets just say you will provide me with entertainment....and I LOVE to laugh!!
  • 40 years old, is OLD.

Give me Hallie Berry any day, any time, any where.

Give me Stacey Dash any day, any time, any where.

And the list goes on.

New thread please.

• 40 years old, is OLD.

And the list goes on.

New thread please.

why don't you start the new thread, something you feel is worth discussing
    Life is too short and people from my race (black people) are predisposed to hypertension. So when I comment on this board if you personalize my comments and take it to heart......well lets just say you will provide me with entertainment....and I LOVE to laugh!!
  • Tibah said:

40 years old, is OLD.

And the list goes on.

New thread please.

why don't you start the new thread, something you feel is worth discussing

Take a closer look.

I have started many threads and commented on lots started by others.

I thought my closing comment, expressed my thoughts on this one.

• I agree wif Tibs- I think people act that way because posing nude after a certain age takes courage and does send a message that life does not end just because you get older. I think people view it as two different things- Cacts, one of courage and the other as utter skankiness lol.

Carlton I doh understand you your post. Are you saying 40 is old- and give you Halle any day? I think Halle is over 40.
  • NEW FREED PLEASE!
  • NEW FREED PLEASE!

why don't you start one? too much work for you?
  • Why is it courageous to pose nude at an older age, particularly if you have a great body? Those magazines only target those women whose bodies are of the type they think people would like to watch. You will not see Mo'Nique on Playboy no matter how much courage she possesses. Is this not as much "exploitatation" of older women as it is of younger ones? I used the word exploitation loosely because no one is forcing anyone to pose nude and they are well paid for their services.
  • Tibah said:

NEW FREED PLEASE!

why don't you start one? too much work for you?

OKE, I mon will start 1 soon.

• Cactus said:

Why is it courageous to pose nude at an older age, particularly if you have a great body? Those magazines only target those women whose bodies are of the type they think people would like to watch. You will not see Mo'Nique on Playboy no matter how much courage she possesses. Is this not as much "exploitatation" of older women as it is of younger ones? I used the word exploitation loosely because no one is forcing anyone to pose nude and they are well paid for their services.

because no matter how great of a body an older woman has- it is still perceived differently- doh ask me why, it's how some people think even though the older woman sports the best body.

Cacts- if you want to see Mo in the nude just write them and tell them. I guess they doh perceive BBB women as attractive. I bet they would post Halle or JLo's nude photo in a heartbeat.

So which one would you prefer to see Cacts? tell the truff..

• What pisses me off about JM is that here she is TELLING parents what to do with their children against the advice of doctors, but it's OK for her to make that skanky decision for herself right? Hypocrite. These celebs need to leave people alone.

Tom Cruise is another one who want to tell people what to do about the mentally ill, but mister so wound up and uptight, look his wife saying she cannot live with hm anymore and asking for full custody of their child. That's someone who definetly could use a chill pill (mood stabilizer).

Who's another one? Oh yeah, that actress who want to chew her food for her baby before feeding it to the child and telling parents they should do that; and that other one who want women to bress feed until the child is 19! They need to stay there and leave us the heck alone. :-))
  • Hey, I want to be breast fed until I am nineteen. Nutting wrong wid dat.
    The rain it raineth on the just
    and on the unjust fella.
    But chiefly on the just, because
    the unjust steals the just's umbrella.
  • @ Cactus, re: Jennie McCarthy and vaccination
    I don't know about her whack-jobiness so can't speak of it but I think she was speaking from a place of experience when she advocate for parents refusal to vaccinate their babies. It may just be true that vaccination is the only safe guard against the barrage of illness that could render babies cripple. But there is a staggering number of babies who became autistic after receiving vaccination - this could be that they had the autistic gene and not because of the vaccine. There is no research that proves vaccination gives or does not give autism. This is a grey area and a parental choice as they bear the responsibility whether they vaccinate or do not vaccinate. There should be more comprehensive studies about these toxins that parents willingly inject into their children in the hopes that they protect them from crippling illness only for this vaccines to potentially cause them harm.

I think the reason she advocated for the right to not vaccinate is because parents are not given comprehensive information that allows them to make a choice. They are led to believe that vaccination is the only choice and the medical practitioners fail to inform them of the potential risk and side effects as they would for other drugs (they only tell parents that there will be pain at the site of injection and nothing else). These vaccines have been found to contain aluminum which is said to be the cause of alzheimers, so it could just as well be the cause for autism.
  • Hey, I want to be breast fed until I am nineteen. Nutting wrong wid dat.

hahahaha. Of course you do. But you need a surrogate.
  • SHEBA said:

I agree wif Tibs- I think people act that way because posing nude after a certain age takes courage and does send a message that life does not end just because you get older. I think people view it as two different things- Cacts, one of courage and the other as utter skankiness lol.

Carlton I doh understand you your post. Are you saying 40 is old- and give you Halle any day? I think Halle is over 40.

The other way round.

• I hope is de jamaican animal pose she did on playboy showing all her backdoor

showing she can touch it an kak it op as chucky says
  • here rera dat is for yu a new fread,

• So, dat's wat Tibah doz do? =)) =)) =))
  • I'm not going to look at the video because I can tell its one of those degrading to women videos............yes old man Rebob, thats what I "doz do"
  • Some people just cant rise above the animal in them.
  • 8-| but but why Kukux calling Tibs an animal :-S
  • did the soucoyant really call me an animal?
  • Nah man. She talking about Pedro.

Good for you Tibs. Why people keep searching for those dumbass videos on the web, bavaying for a likkle action, is beyond me. Grow up Pedro!
  • Dat Pedro dea self eah.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion